Pengembangan Kreativitas Sebagai Pembentukan Karakter Anak Usia Dini
Mayesty (1990) states that creativity is a way of thinking and acting or creating something original and valuable/useful for that person and others. Creativity according to Santrock (2002) is the ability to think about things in new and unusual ways and give birth to a unique solution to the problems encountered. In line with what was stated by Gallagher (in Munandar, 1999) revealed that creativity is related to the ability to create, organize, find a new form and or to produce something through imaginative skills, this means that creativity is related to the experience of expressing and actualizing individual identity in the form of integrated in relationship with oneself, with nature and with others. Creativity is a product of ideas or solutions that are new and useful. According to Munandar (2002) one of the benefits of creativity is that it can improve the quality of life and solve problems from various points of view, therefore creativity is important to be honed from an early age, so that it becomes an inherent character in children. In relation to the formation of the character of early childhood, we can see together that the character of the Indonesian nation has deviated a lot from norms, both legal norms, social norms, and even religious norms. People today are experiencing a crisis that has such a great impact on civilization, namely the crisis of character. Seeing this fact, the initial foundation for the realization of a character that fits the profile of Pancasila must be developed from an early age. Through the development of creativity, it is hoped that the formation of character in children can be done from an early age. Character education was chosen as an effort to realize the character formation of students or the nation's generation of noble character. This study uses a qualitative research type with reference to descriptive analysis from various relevant sources as well as a study of research results that raise the theme of the relationship between creativity development in developing the character of early childhood. The type of study used is literature study by collecting information from books, journals, discussion of articles and others. From the results of this study, it is known that the development of creativity in early childhood has a very good impact on the character development process.
• HAPIDIN, H., & YENINA, Y. (2016). Pengembangan Model Permainan Tradisional Dalam Membangun Karakter Anak Usia Dini. JPUD - Jurnal Pendidikan Usia Dini, 10(2), 201–212. https://doi.org/10.21009/jpud.102.01
• Masganti, dkk. 2016. Pengembangan Anak Usia Dini, Medan : Perdana Publishing.
• Nurma, & Maemonah. (2021). Hakikat agama dalam pembentukan karakter anak usia dini. 7(1), 29–40.
• Rohmawati, O., & Watini, S. (2022). PEMANFAATAN TV SEKOLAH SEBAGAI MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN DAN. 6(2), 196–207.
• Suyanto, Slamet. "Dasar-dasar pendidikan anak usia dini." Yogyakarta: Hikayat Publishing 225 (2005).
• Zumrotun, E., & Widiyono, A. (2022). ANAK MELALUI COOKING CLASS secara intensif dengan tujuan untuk mengurangi angka kriminalitas anak dan. 6(1), 44–55.
Copyright (c) 2022 Diana Indah Palupi, Emma Rahmani, Erlin Yusnita, Hera Gustina, Hikmah Pertiwi, Nurbani Chalid
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in EDUKASIA. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
EDUKASIA's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, EDUKASIA permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and EDUKASIA on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (EDUKASIA: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. EDUKASIA will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JOSI will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that EDUKASIA entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
EDUKASIA will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. EDUKASIA's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.