Meningkatkan Minat Belajar dan Kemampuan Kognitif Anak Usia Dini Melalui Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Area
The success of an early childhood education institution is determined by the learning model used, because through an appropriate learning model, appropriate efforts can be made to stimulate the development and growth of children. One of the learning models that we know is the area learning model.RA Raudhatul Ummah is an early childhood education unit located in Bekasi City. In the 2021-2022 school year, they will start using the area learning model, it is hoped that this model can increase children's interest in learning according to the desired choice. The study was conducted on 15 students in class B1 and 14 in class B2. using descriptive qualitative method and carried out for 1 months. Data collection was done through observation, interviews and viewing of children's portfolio documentation. To get valid data, the researcher uses data triangulation theory by involving research subjects, namely key informants, main informants and supporting informants. The results showed that there was a significant change and increase in the development of children's interest in mathematical cognitive abilities which reached the end of 86,2%.
• Khurotun. ( 2018 ) “ Pembelajaran Sistem Area dalam Meningkatkan Minat Belajar Anak Di TK Purwo Kencono Desa Purworejo”, Jurnal Ilmiah PG-PAUD IKIP Veteran Semarang, Maahasiswa PG-PAUD IKIP Veteran Semarang. Diakses 16 Oktober 2018
• Wulandari Retnaningrum. ( 2016 ) Peningkatan Perkembangan Kognitif Anak Usia Dini Melalui Media Bermain Memancing, Jurnal pendidikan dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat, Vol. 3 No. 2, November 2016
• Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, Nomor 137 Tahun 2014, tentang Standard Nasional Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini.
• Muhammad Fadillah. ( 2012 ) Desains Pembelajaran PAUD, (Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media, 2012), 41.
• John W. Santrock. ( 2010 ) Psikologi Pendidikan Edisi ke-2, (Jakarta: Kencana, 2010), 41.
• Yudrik Yahya ( 2011 ) Psikologi Perkembangan, (Jakarta: Kencana, 2011), 115.
• Yuliani Nurani Sujiono. (2016 ) Konsep Dasar Pendidikan anak Usia Dini. (Jakarta: Indeks Permata Puri Media, 2016), 25.
Copyright (c) 2023 Lilis Amperawati, Umi Harti, Umilia, Durrotul Muniroh, Usup, Yunaini, Nita Priyanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in EDUKASIA. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
EDUKASIA's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, EDUKASIA permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and EDUKASIA on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (EDUKASIA: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pembelajaran).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. EDUKASIA will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JOSI will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that EDUKASIA entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
EDUKASIA will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. EDUKASIA's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.